AHHHHH….Its finally starting to warm up outside. (not that Utah got too cold this winter) Warmer weather means BBQ season is just around the corner. I love BBQ season. I love gathering with friends and family with good food. I love letting the kids run free in the warm air. Its the best!
With BBQ season comes the need to start working on our salad recipes. This is one of my faves because it is so EASY.
Classic Suddenly Pasta (or any pasta really. I keep my seasoning packet to marinate chicken with.)
1 can petit diced tomatoes
1 can sliced olives
1 lb sausage
1. Following the directions on the box boil your pasta.
2. Brown up your sausage. Drain any grease off of it and set aside.
3. Drain ALL the juice from your tomatoes and olives.
4. Let the pasta and the sausage cool for a bit then combine with your tomatoes and olives.
5. Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture (you should leave about an inch of dressing in the bottom of the bottle) Mix until well combined.
6. Refri4-6 hours or over night.